Series No. 8540H End-of-Line Pressure / Vacuum Conservation Vent
The Protectoseal Series No. 8540H, End-of-Line Pressure / Vacuum Conservation Vent, is intended for use where both pressure and vacuum relief are required. The pallets in the vent housing allow intake of air and escape of vapors as the tank normally breathes in and out. Pallets open and close to permit only that intake or outlet relief necessary to remain within permissible working pressures and avoid damage to the tank. Reduces cost evaporation losses.
- Sizes 2" (DN 50) through 12" (DN 300)
- Vents directly to the atmosphere
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- Higher pressure / vacuum settings available
- ProFlow® Sizing/Selection Software
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Low-leak pallet design - certified test reports
- Non-metallic (Thermoplastic Resin & FRP) construction available
- "Steam-Jacketing" available
- Pure-Tech® Design- high purity applications
- Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive and ISO 16852