Series No. 6240 Vacuum Relief Vents
Protectoseal Series No. 6240 Vacuum Relief Vents are intended for use where only vacuum relief is required. A pallet in the vent housing retards air intake as the tank normally breathes in due to atmospheric temperature changes or emptying of the tank. The pallet opens and closes to permit only that intake relief necessary to avoid tank damage under normal operating conditions. Series No. 16240 offers a side mounted connection.
- Sizes 2" (DN 50) through 12" (DN 300)
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- ProFlow® Sizing/Selection Software
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Standard unit suitable for intermittent pressures up to 2 PSIG
- Low-leak pallet design - certified test reports
- Back pressure design (DV Series) up to 50 PSIG available upon request
- Higher settings available
- Non-metallic (Thermoplastic Resin & FRP) construction available
- "Steam-Jacketing" available
- Time-saving "swing bolt design" permits easy handling
- Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive and ISO 16852