Series No. 17800 Pipe-Away Pressure Conservation Vent
Protectoseal Series No. 17800, Pipe-Away Pressure Conservation Vent, is intended for use where pressure relief is required and the relieving vapors must be piped away and not emitted into the atmosphere. May also be used for vacuum relief. A pallet in the vent housing opens and closes permitting relief necessary to avoid tank damage. A flanged side connection is provided for easy pipe-away of vapors eliminating the emission of vapors to the atmosphere.
- Sizes 2" (DN 50) through 12" (DN 300)
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- ProFlow® Sizing/Selection Software
- Time-saving "swing bolt design" permits easy access
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Low-leak pallet design - certified test reports
- Even inlet-outlet models also available
- Higher settings available
- "Steam-Jacketing" available
- Pure-Tech® Design- high purity applications
- Non-metallic (Thermoplastic Resin & FRP) construction available
- Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive and ISO 16852