Series No. 16240 Vacuum Relief Vents
Protectoseal Series No. 16240 Vacuum Relief Vents are intended for use where only vacuum relief is required. They are designed to be side mounted to the tank structure or piping. A pallet in the vent housing retards air intake as the tank normally breathes in due to atmospheric temperature changes or emptying of the tank. The pallet opens and closes to permit only that intake relief necessary to avoid tank damage under normal operating conditions. Series No. 6240 is offered for end-of-line applications.
- Sizes 2" (DN 50) through 14" (DN 300)
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- ProFlow® Sizing/Selection Software
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Low-leak pallet design - certified test reports
- Time-saving "swing bolt design" permits easy access
- Standard unit suitable for intermittent pressures up to 2 PSIG
- Back pressure design (DV Series) up to 50 PSIG available upon request
- Non-metallic (Thermoplastic Resin & FRP) construction available
- Higher settings available
- "Steam-Jacketing" available
- Conforms with the latest ATEX Directive and ISO 16852