Pratt LVC Figure F193 Fabricated Bonneted Knife Gate Valve
Bonneted knife gate valves are ideally suited to reduce fugitive emissions and packing leakage.
• Cast stainless steel body, gland, and yoke.
• Wiper between body and bonnet prevents solids
from entering bonnet.
• Bonnet design pressure same as valve pressure
rating of 150 PSI.
• Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP)
rated for 500° F and a pH range of 3-11.
• Heavy duty body design resists deflection from line
loads and internal pressure.
• Gate design withstands full 150 PSI rated pressure
as required by MSS SP-81.
• Body cavity, seat configuration, and beveled gate
design provide shut off capability in thick media
such as pulp stock and slurries, or solid media like
pellets and powders.
• Heavy-duty cast stainless steel yoke prevents
bending or twisting under extreme loads.
• Easy conversion from handwheel operator to
pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder, bevel gear, or
electric motor operator using existing cast yoke.
• Enclosed bronze stem bushing reduces operating
torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh
• Hard faced seat available to prevent galling in
a high cycle and/or high-end pressure or abrasive
• V-Port or O-Ring resilient seats available to suit
• Precision machined stainless steel gate provides
superior seating capability.
• Stainless steel stem provides corrosion resistance.
• Flange drilling meets ANSI B16.5-150 LB
standards with all tapped holes and serrated
• Full port ID.
• MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless,
Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
• AWWA C520-10 Knife Gate Valves, 2in.—96in.