Poly-SD Rupture Disc
Scored, Forward-acting Size Range .5 – 24 in 15 – 600 mm Burst Pressure Range 20 – 3000 PSIG 1.38 – 206.8 BARG 1.40 – 210.92 KG/CM2 Tolerances ±5% except 40 PSIG/2.76 BARG and below which is ±2 PSIG/.1 BARG
The versatile Poly-SD rupture disc can be used in liquid, vapor and two-phase flow and is available in a large variety of materials. Specifically designed to help prevent material buildup on the rupture disc, the Poly SD is ideal for polymerization processes.
- Provides pressure relief at or below its rated burst pressure, even if damaged or installed upside down
- Different scoring configurations offer optimized performance over a wide range of pressures.
- Operates in liquid, vapor, and multi-phase media applications
- Can be operated as high as 90% of rated burst pressure
- Can withstand full vacuum without vacuum support, in a wide range of pressures
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves