Mueller Lineseal XP Butterfly Valve
3" - 48” Butterfly Valves Lineseal (Class 250B) Designed specifically for the waterworks industry, Lineseal® butterfly valves offer the ruggedness and reliability required for buried service and performance. Lower head loss means getting the most from your pumping station dollar. Lower torques mean less costly actuation packages, and the maintenance-free design helps keep your budget under control.
Mueller Lineseal XP Butterfly Valve Specifications:
- 250psig (1723kPa) maximum working pressure
- Meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/AWWA C504 Standard Class 250B; NSF 61 certified
- Body - Ductile Iron ASTM A-536 (65-45-12)
- Buried service valves: I.D. and O.D. coated
- Above ground valves (ordered with either a hand wheel, position indicator on the actuator, or lever); minimum 8 mills epoxy coated interior and exterior; meets AWWA C-504 standards.
- Seat-in-body design reduces seat failure due to corrosive buildup in the valve and pipeline
- Disc edge is 316 Stainless Steel
- Disc - Ductile Iron ASTM A-536 (65-45-12) (3"-4" Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M)
- Nonmetallic bearings prevent galvanic corrosion and provides a lower coefficient of friction
- Chevron "V" type packing is self-adjusting to last the life of the valve
- 3"-24" Standard 304 SS hardware