M5F MultiPort Gauge Valves
A ¼" FNPT x (3) ¼" FNPT multi-port block valve for universal use wherever more than one outlet is required
M5F MultiPort Gauge Valves Features:
- Metal-to-metal body-to-bonnet seal in constant compression prevents bonnet thread corrosion, eliminates possible tensile breakage and gives a reliable seal point.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads provide additional strength.
- Dust cover protects the stem from lubricant contamination.
- Packing below threads prevents lubricant washout, thread corrosion, process contamination and eliminates galling.
- The replaceable soft seat and can operate in dirty service with repetitive bubble-tight shutoff.
- Easily adjustable PTFE packing decreases replacement downtime and increases valve life.
- Mirror stem finish in the packing area provides smooth operation and extends packing life.
- Safety back seating prevents stem blowout or accidental removal and provides a metal-to-metal secondary stem seal while in the fully open position.
- The straight-through flow path means high flow capacity, bi-directional flow, and rodding capabilities.