Specs & Brochures
M5A MultiPort Gauge Valves
A ⅜ inch (9.5 mm) orifice multi-port gauge valve that is available with replaceable roddable metal or soft seats for pressures up to 6000 psig (414 barg)
M5A MultiPort Gauge Valves Features and Benefits:
- Cost savings through minimized components and process penetrations for instrument installation with reduced possible leak points.
- Compact design minimizes space requirements; low weight improves connection strength and reduces gauge whip.
- Unique metal seat has straight through flow path design for reduced plugging in high‑temperature service.
- Long body option allows up to 4” (102 mm) pipe insulation.
- Replaceable soft seat; valve operates in dirty service with repetitive bubble-tight shutoff.
- Mirror stem finish in the packing area enables smooth operation and extends packing life.
- Metal-to-metal body-to-bonnet seal in constant compression prevents bonnet thread corrosion, eliminates possible tensile breakage and gives a reliable seal point.
- Easily adjustable packing decreases replacement downtime and increases valve life.
- Safety back seating prevents stem blowout or accidental removal.
- ENC plated 316 SS prevents galling or freezing of stem threads.
- Rolled stem, bonnet and male NPT threads provide