Kunkle 6252 and 6254
Applications: Steam Boilers and Generators. Pressure Reducing Stations. Air/Gas Compressors - reciprocating or rotary.
Pressure Vessels - including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators, lines.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
Model 6252: 10 psig to 250 psig [0.7 barg to 17.2 barg]; -20°F to 406°F [-28°C to 208°C]
ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII, Air, Steam and Gas “UV” National Board Certified. Model 6254 ASME Section IV “HV,” National Board Certified. PED Certified for Non-Hazardous Gas.
Model 6252: Cast iron, enclosed spring, SS trim.
Model 6254: Same as model 6252 except certified for ASME Code Section IV - Low pressure steam heating boilers. Set 15 psig [1.0 barg] only. J through P orifice only.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty construction of high quality cast iron with Stainless Steel (SS) semi-nozzle trim and disc.
- Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum preopen or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly.
- All adjustments are factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.