HenryPratt Fig 93 Metal Seated Knife Gate Valve
Pratt® resilient seated knife gate valves range in size from 2” to 24” and are available in ductile iron or stainless steel.
Pratt 93 METAL SEATED KNIFE GATE VALVE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cast stainless steel body, packing gland, and yoke.
- Heavy duty body designed to resist deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Body cavity, seat configuration, and beveled gate design provide shut-off capability in thick media such as pulp stock and slurries, or solid media such as pellets and powders.
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chain wheel, electric motor, or fail-safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protection of the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Hard faced seat available to prevent galling in high cycle and/or high-end pressure or abrasive applications.
- Factory installed V-Port inserts available for metering or throttling service.
- O-Ring resilient seat available.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate provides superior seating capability.
- Knife Gate designed to withstand full 150 PSI rated pressure as required by MSS-SP-81.
- Stainless steel stem resists corrosion.
- Various wiper materials available in packing to provide gate support and stabilize packing seal.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP) rated to 500° F and pH range of 3-11.
- Knife Gate Valve Full Port ID.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- AWWA C520-10 Knife Gate Valves, 2" - 96"