Graphite Rupture Discs GD
Graphite Size Range 0.50 – 24 in 15 – 600 mm Burst Pressure Range 0.25 – >1000 PSIG 0.02 – >68.95 BARG 0.04 – >70.31 KG/CM2
Made from phenolic resin-impregnated graphite, Fike Graphite rupture discs offer excellent corrosion resistance.
- No holders (mounts between companion flanges) for easy installation
- Easily customizable to the customer’s exact specifications
- For GD Discs in vacuum service (GDV), a vacuum support will be required if the burst pressure is less than 20 psig.
- GDI SERIES (inverted) rupture discs typically are supplied in higher burst ratings and are produced for Class 150, Class 300 and equivalent flange ratings.
- GDL SERIES rupture discs extend corrosion resistance to highly oxidizing agents, halogens and virtually all other corrosives (except free fluorine), and are suitable for specified temperatures up to 430°F without insulation.
- GDHT, GDIHT, GDLHT SERIES Insulated discs accommodate specified temperatures up to 700°F. They utilize fibrous silica and alumina, which is not suitable with liquid applications and can be attacked by hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis.