ValPro cast steel globe valves offer dependable service as regulating or shut off valves for steam, air, gas, oil, oil vapor, and high-pressure installations. Bolted bonnet for low to medium pressures, whereas pressure seal bonnet is recommended for the highest pressure classes Delivered in a wide range of carbon and stainless steel material. Additionally, these valves can be manufactured in non-ferrous alloys such as aluminum bronze, etc. They are available in the standard API trims, or other as per client specification.
- Sizes DN 2" to DN 24"
- Class 150# to Class 2500#
- RF, RTJ, or BW
- Outside Screw & Yoke (OS&Y), Rising Stem
- Bolted or Pressure Seal Bonnet
- Integral, Welded or Threaded Seat Rings
- Design & manufacture according to BS 1873
- Face-to-face according to ASME B16.10
- End Connection according to ASME B16.5 (RF & RTJ), ASME B16.25 (BW)
- Test & Inspection according to API 598
- Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103, ISO 15848, API 624