Forged Floating Ball Valves
ValPro floating ball valves are offered in two PC side entry, three PC side entry, or welded body design in a wide range of carbon and stainless steel material. Additionally, these valves can be manufactured in non-ferrous alloys such as aluminum bronze, etc. The valves are manufactured according to API 6D or API 608. Design and fire tested per API 6FA and API 607 Standard.
- Sizes DN 1/4" to DN 6"
- Class 150# to Class 2500#
- Full or Reduced Bore
- RF, RTJ, SW, NPT, BW or PE
- Bolted, screwed, or welded body design
- Anti-Static Device
- Anti-Blow out Stem
- Cryogenic or High Temperature Extended Stem
- Design & manufacture according to API 6D, API 608, ISO 17292
- Face-to-face according to API 6D, ASME B16.10 or MFG's standard
- End Connection according to ASME B16.5 (RF & RTJ), ASME B16.47 (BW)
- Test & inspection according to API 6D, API 598
- Fire-safe design according to API 6FA, API 607
- Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103, ISO 15848