Pratt Figure F93 Metal Seated Knife Gate Valve
Pratt® resilient seated knife gate valves range in size from 2” to 24” and are available in ductile iron or stainless steel. These valves are built to our exacting standards. Our dedicated staff has many years of combined experience in building knife gate valves, and they work hard to provide only the highest quality valves possible
KNIFE GATE VALVE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Fabricated heavy duty carbon steel body, flanges, packing gland, and yoke.
- All stainless steel construction available.
- Fabricated stainless steel liner, seat and raised face. Available in any weldable alloy.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate for superior seating capability. Available in other alloys.
- Stainless steel metal to metal seat, round and square bottom.
- O-Ring uni-directional resilient seat available.
- Heavy duty designed body to resist deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Standard valves designed for 50 or 150 PSI CWP rating. Other pressure ratings also available.
- Seat configuration and beveled gate provides shut off capability in thick media such as pulp stock, slurries, and with solid media like pellets or powders.
- Heavy fabricated steel yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chainwheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring operator.
- Enclosed bronze stem nut provides reduced operating torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP).
- Stainless steel stem provides corrosion resistance.
- Sizes include 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72”, 84”, 96” and larger.
- Bonneted (Figure 193) versions are also available.