FIG. 77 Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
AWWA C520-10 Knife Gate Valves, 2″ – 96″
FIGURE 77 Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve Specifications:
- Cast stainless steel body, packing gland, and yoke.
- Rubber seat provides a BI-DIRECTIONAL drip tight seal across the gate from 0 to 150 PSI.
- Gate design withstands full 150 PSI rated pressure as required by MSS SP-81.
- Bi-directional Buna resilient seat standard.
- Also available in EPDM, Viton, Neoprene and other materials.
- FIGURE 77 Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve Compact wafer configuration to TAPPI and MSS standard face-to-face.
- Heavy duty body design resists deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Rubber seat is flush with the bottom of the port ELIMINATING any pockets in the bottom of the valve that will collect media material.
- Smooth flow non-clogging full port design.
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chainwheel, electric motor, or fail-safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Bonnetless, outside screw and yoke, non-rising handwheel, and rising stem.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protection of the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Stainless steel stem resists corrosion.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP).
- FIGURE 77 Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve Full port ID.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.