Accutrcak Non-incendive Rotary Position Monitors NEC
Technical data Agency Approvals: Area Classification (NEC 500) Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D
Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G
Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250) Type 4, 4X
Model 9468 Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches
MagPAC bifurcated switch pack.
Model 9468 Engineered resin
Accutrak 9468 series are fully integrated and encapsulated rotary valve position monitors that are agency certified as non-incendive.
Features & Benefits:
- Magnum switches with rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- MagPAC bifurcated switch pack provides reliable action for low power and non- resistive loads.
- MagPAC LEDs provide clear status indication of limit switch and solenoid, where applicable.
- Strong, durable Beacon offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Analog position transmitter option.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Robust stainless steel conduit entry inserts provide protection from excessive torque and reliable grounding.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.