Accuseal Metal Seated Ball Valve – CR2
The Accuseal® Hub-End CR2 Valve is typically installed in Vents and Drains during start-up and shut-down. Designed for extended lifespan with easy disassembly, maintenance, and complete repair ability in the field and provides reduced total cost of ownership for operator.
The Accuseal® Hub-End CR2 Valve at a glance
• Provides reduced total cost of ownership for operator
• Hub ends eliminate welding and PWHT requirements after installation
• Designed for extended lifespan with easy disassembly, maintenance, and complete repairability in the field
• Omni-Lap 360° TM optimized roundness and matched ball and seat assemblies ensure 100% seal
• TSO (Tight shut-off) to API 598/MSS SP-61
• Withstands severe thermal shocks
Accuseal Size range: 1"–8"
Accuseal Pressure Class: 600 - 4500
Accuseal End Connections: BW, SW, HUB