Cash Valve Series LS, Pressure Reducing and Regulating Valves
High pressure single-seated, spring loaded, direct acting diaphragm type regulators for inlet pressures to 2400 psig (165.5 barg) Type LS Series regulators are recommended for use on high pressure test rigs and pressure vessel or casting test equipment, hydraulic cylinders and air tanks. Also available for cryogenic service.
- Automatically reduce high inlet pressures to lower outlet pressures within close limits regardless of fluctuations.
- Designed for use on air, water, oil, oxygen, carbon-dioxide and other gases and fluids.
- Designed and built to meet the rugged requirements of high pressure regulation and reduction.
- Exceptional flow characteristics.
- Stainless steel piston/piston assemblies, cylinders, seat ring and strainer screens as standard.
- NBR diaphragm and O-rings.
- Self-renewable seat ring is simply flipped over and re-installed rather than replaced.
- NPTF ‘Dryseal’ threaded ends as standard.
- Closing cap or T-handle adjusting screw options available.
Up to 2400.38 psig
-320°F - +180°F