ICoT Smart Positioners
Technical data Intrinsically safe Area classification (ATEX/IEC/INMETRO) 5000 series Ex ia IIC T4
Enclosure standards (IEC)
5000 series IP66
5000 series Engineered resin
5400 FOUNDATION Fieldbus™
5500 Profibus PA™
Smart positioners with a single design to suit both spring-return and double-acting actuators for rotary and linear valves. Available with HART® communication protocol, FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ and Profibus PA™ network capability.
Features & Benefits:
- 3-button interface and LCD for easy calibration and information display.
- Easy configuration of split range and reverse acting operation.
- Easy access to wiring terminal.
- Non-contact valve position measurement via Hall Effect sensor. Eliminates the need for drive arms, linkages and increases overall resolution, accuracy and reliability.
- Advanced auto-calibration.
- Valve speed adjustable via microprocessor control.
- Available with optional dry contact limit switches.
- Optional 4-20 mA position feedback transmitter - HART version only.
- High-flow spool valve option for larger actuator/valves. Eliminates the need for volume boosters in some applications.
- Highly visible position indicator for rotary applications.
- Easily accommodates large stroke valves, such as knife gates.
- Fully compatible with AMS™ software and DTM.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight with exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.