WE CREDIT YOU WITH MORE THAN TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW
TAMPA EVENT DETAILS
June 21st 2016
Hilton Garden Inn
4328 Garden Vista Drive Riverview, FL
8AM – 1PM
You are invited to join our valve specialists as they address some of the most important issues currently facing the Power Industry, including:
– Hard facing matters in the power industry
– Globe vs. ball valve cost benefits
– Steam temperature control – probe vs ring type
– High temperature pilot operated safety valve design
– Split wedge vs standard wedge valve requirements
This is an ideal opportunity to further your technical knowledge and valve expertise, whilst learning about the best practice solutions for today’s process applications. What’s more, due to its content, the seminar will also qualify attendees to claim CEU credits.
The Seminars will last for 4 hours with full refreshments provided, so please register early and secure your place today.
RSVP to your Flotech Sales Representative or click here to be added to the list (request Pentair University Technical Training)
PENTAIR UNIVERSITY TECHNICAL TRAINING SEMINAR-POWER